COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Prescott Athletic Club is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Senior Camp Counselor, part-time or full-time
- PAID: 18 or older
- Responsible for the primary supervision of camp participants and Junior
Counselors. He/she will supervise, facilitate and participate in all activities
including sports, games, swimming, arts and crafts. Senior Counselors are
responsible for the well-being and safety of participants while maintaining a
positive, fun, and active summer program. Senior counselors are expected to
serve as appropriate role models for all participants in their care.
- Junior Camp Counselor, part-time
- VOLUNTEER: ages 13 – 17
- This volunteer position provides participants with early job experience. Junior
counselors will have the opportunity to build valuable skills in areas of team work,
commitment, time management, communication, and leadership. Participants will
assist Senior Counselors in providing a fun, safe environment for camp
participants. Junior Counselors will help to facilitate activities including sports,
games, swimming, arts and crafts.
- Water Aerobics Instructor, part-time
- Teach water aerobics: promote flexibility; strength; endurance; and cardiovascular
conditioning. Instructor will educate participants on safety and be able to modify
the class for different abilities. Maintain an upbeat and fun experience for class
- Swim Instructor, part-time
- Provide private/group swim lessons to kids and adults of all levels and abilities.
- Front Desk / Waitstaff / Cook, part-time
- We are also looking to add to our front desk staff, waitstaff (must be 19) and cooking staff. These are part-time seasonal positions for May through August with the potential to be ongoing positions.
How to Apply:
Stop by our front desk for an application
or download an application here:
Bring your application to the club or email: firstname.lastname@example.org