Ringing in the new year, we have a number of new classes and programs on offer!
- January 1 – February 28 – One on one Nutrition Counseling Special $40/hr. Topics include body composition analysis, weight management, food allergies/sensitivities, digestive health, meal planning, blood sugar regulation and more! (Click here for more)
- January 2 (ongoing) – New L.I.F.T. Fitness classes every Tuesday & Thursday at 9:45am. (Click here for more)
- January 19 – Gather your Racquetball friends and join us one Friday each month 5pm-8pm for the Winter PAC Racquetball Shootout! (Click here for more)
- January 28 – Food and Mood, Free Presentation. 3-5pm, Guest Presenter: Victoria Able. This will be the first of our every-other-Sunday Nutrition presentations and workshops.
- February 9 – Valentine’s day dinner and wine pairing. $70/couple. Free childcare for members, $3/child non-members.
- Ongoing – Our new program and fitness challenge “JUMP START” will provide guidance, incentive and accountability on meeting your health and fitness goals for 2018. (Click here for more)
PAC Fitness Schedule